To our valued patients:
Thank you for entrusting See Clearly Vision with your visual health. We want you to know that we are working tirelessly to reopen our offices in order to bring you care that is safe and protects us all. Our practice is very closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and eye care professional societies. Here are some of the safety precautions that are in place to keep you healthy.
- Face masks are now optional at our offices for both staff and patients. If you feel more comfortable or if you have any cold symptoms, please wear your mask as a caution in our offices. Please note that masks are still required at Virginia Hospital Center where our Arlington office is located, so you will need to bring a mask with you to enter the facility.
- We have enabled mobile pre-check options to help expedite our check-in processes and reduce the amount of time you are in our offices.
- Surfaces in common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Each examination room is extensively cleaned after each patient.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- We are available to provide care for certain conditions via telemedicine. Please call our office for details.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (703) 827-5454. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.